- The customer's IP address is logged at the time of order placement. This is done for reasons of fraud protection.
- In case of fraudulent orders, they are identified and submitted to the appropriate authorities.
- A customer has the right to visit the Pizzeria Locale web page without supplying personal identifiable information.
- The web servers merely collect the domain names and not personal information of the customer.
- Pizzeria Locale reserves the right to collect personal information from the customer including and not limited to first and last name, telephone, mobile numbers, email address, delivery address and any other information voluntarily provided by the customer.
This information is collected in the event a customer
- Places an order on the website/app or through other platforms.
- Enters a contest or promotional activity.
- Participates in a survey.
- Subscribes to the Pizzeria Locale mailing list.
- Applies for a job.
- Submits website/app feedback.
Personal information collected by Pizzeria Locale from any other source will be duly informed.
Use and Disclosure
- Apart from the events mentioned above, Pizzeria Locale may use the personal information collected to improve the content of the website/app, customize the website/app to the customer's preferences, communicate information to the customer, and for any other specified purposes.
- Pizzeria Locale may also store and process the personal information collected in order to provide goods and services.
The personal information is used in accordance to the customers benefit, including but not limited to any of the following purposes
- Process a job application submitted by the customer.
- Provide the customer with outlet or promotion information.
- Process an online order placed by the customer.
- Determine the number of unique customers the website/app receives on any given day.
- Conduct reviews of the website/app.
- Fulfil prizes, awards and purchases.
- Respond to specific requests from customers.
- Keep the customers informed of any changes to the website/app.
- Conduct market research.
- Periodically send offers and information on product and services that Pizzeria Locale deems will be of interest to the customers.
- Additional customer information is collected at the time of placing an online order on the Pizzeria Locale website/app.
- This is done to verify customer credentials and facilitate delivery to the customer's door.
- The online ordering system stores information about the customers past orders in order to enable quick re-ordering in the future.
- On concluding an online order on the Pizzeria Locale website/app, the customer may be prompted to associate their contact details like mobile number with their social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, etc. The customer may choose to do so for ease of future ordering.
Credit Card Details
Pizzeria Locale does not store credit card or any other customer payment information.
Third Party Disclosure
Personal information submitted by a customer to Pizzeria Locale may be disclosed to a third party such as mailing agencies employed by Pizzeria Locale to provide services, to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
- If the customer has provided express consent to share the information.
- If Pizzeria Locale is required or authorized by law to disclose the information.
- If the customer's personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
- If Pizzeria Locale feels the customer might like to receive information about a third party's goods and services.
- As you access and use our services, we collect certain information from you, including but not limited to, phone number, email address, device make-details, and IP address. By accessing and using our services, you expressly consent to the sharing and disclosure of your information so collected, with our third-party service providers, business partners, and agents. For example, your information may be shared with third-party services like GetSimpl to ensure fraud prevention and PayLater check out experience.
Access, Accuracy and Security
- Pizzeria Locale will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- The customer may access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time.
- The customer may also request the personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting Pizzeria Locale.
- Pizzeria Locale will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.